123.HP.COM/Setup 8600 Printer Tech Support
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-844-494-9030
How to print documents (OS X)?
- Place a stack of paper in the paper tray.
- Open the 123.hp.com/setup 8600 printer software, open the File menu and then touch Print.
- If your HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer is not selected, make sure you select it.
- Now, mention the page properties.
- Click on Show Details if you do not see the advanced options on the print dialog box.
- Change the paper size, orientation and scaling percentage.
- Now, click on Print to start the print job.
• Place enough paper in the tray.
• Open your 123.hp.com/setup 8600 printer software and select the Print option.
• Ensure that your printer is selected.
• Now tap the option that opens the Properties dialog box. (Based on the software application you have installed, Properties can also be called as Properties, Options, Printer Setup, Printer Properties, Printer or Preferences.
• Navigate to the Layout tab to choose between Portrait or Landscape orientation.
• Go to the Paper/Quality tab and touch on the appropriate paper type from the Media list inthe Tray Selection area.
• In the Quality Settings area, choose the print quality you are expecting.
• Go to the Paper/Output area to determine the paper size from the Paper size list of options.
• After making the changes, click on OK.
• To start printing, select Print or OK to start your printing job.
- Ensure that your HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer is connected to the same wireless network as your mobile phone.
- Now, enable printing option on your mobile device:
- iOS: On the Share menu, click on Print. (NOTE: iOS Air Print is pre-installed. )
- Android: Go to Google Play Store and download the HP Print Service Plugin and enable it on your phone.
- Windows Mobile: From the Device menu, touch Print. (The software is pre-installed.No need to install it.)
- Chrome book: Go to Chrome Web Store and download and install the HP Print for Chrome app to enable both Wi-Fi and USB printing.
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD9 and HDX: The Hp Print Service Plugin is automatically downloaded when you choose Print on your device for the first time.
- The loaded paper should match the settings specified on the computer. This will enable yourmobile device to guess what and which paper size it is printing.
123.hp.com/Setup 8600 Printer Support
How to install HP printer apps?
Using the print apps option, you can locate and print pre-formatted web content from your 123.hp.com/setup 8600 printer directly.
How to use print apps?
- Choose print apps to use it on your HP officejet pro 8600 printer.
- From the list of apps available, select the one you want to use.
How to manage print apps?
Print apps can be managed using HP Connected. Users can add, configure orremove any print apps. You can also set the order in which they appear on yourprinter display screen.
How to switch off print apps?
- Click on HP ePrint on the printer’s control panel display screen.
- Select Settings and then choose Apps.
- Now, tap on Off.
How to remove web services?
Follow the below mentioned steps to remove web services from your printer.
- Click on the HP ePrint option on the HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer’s control panel display screen.
- Now, tap on Settings.
- From the options listed, choose Remove Web Services.
How to disable the usage information function?
- Slide your fingers across the HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer’s control panel and then click on Setup.
- Choose Tools and then tap on Cartridge Chip Information.
- Touch the OK option to disable the usage information collection.
Update your printer software using EWS ?
By default, if you have connected your printer to the wireless network and Web Services is switched on, the HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer will automatically check for updates.
How to update the printer using printer’s control panel?
- Touch the Setup option from the printer’s control panel.
- Select the Printer Maintenance option from the list of options.
- Now, choose Update the Printer.
How to enable the printer to automatically check for updates?
- Tap on the HP ePrint icon from the printer’s home screen. Click on OK.
- Now, select Settings, and then choose Update the Printer.
- Tap on Auto Update and then choose ON.
How to update the printer using embedded web server?
- Open the embedded web server.
- Click and open the Tools tab.
- Navigate to the Printer Updates section, select Firmware Updates and then follow the on-screen prompts.
OPEN THE HP PRINTER SOFTWARE (WINDOWS)
Go to 123.hp.com to download the software according to the model of your printer. Download thenecessary driver and utility files and perform the following. If you are not able to download thesoftware, use the software CD that came with your HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer to install the software.
Windows 8.1: On the left hand corner of the desktop, select the down arrow and thenchoose your printer’s name.
Windows 8: On your Start screen, right click on any empty area. On the app bar, click on AllApps and then tap on your printer’s name.
Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Click on Start button from the desktop. AllPrograms – – > HP – – > HP Officejet Pro 8600.