123.HP.COM/setup 7649 Printer Tech Support
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-844-494-9030
HP Duplex print
- Select the Print option after opening your HP Envy 7649 printer software.
- Ensure that your HP Envy 7649 Printer is chosen.
- Now, press the button that opens the Properties dialog box. (NOTE: Based on the software application you use, Properties can also be called as Options,Printer Setup, Printer Properties, Printer or Preferences.)
- In the Properties window, change the necessary settings.
- Open the Layout tab to select Portrait or Landscape orientation. In thePrint on Both Sides drop-down list, choose Flip on Long Edge or Flipn Short Edge.
- Go to the Paper/Quality tab to choose the paper type and paper qualityaccording to your need.
- Now, select the Advanced button from the Paper/Output area and tapon the appropriate paper size box.
- Now, touch the OK option to start printing.
HP Ink Advantage
How to check the ink levels from the printer software?
- Based on the operating system you have installed, perform one of the following tasks.
- Windows 8 : Right click on an empty area on your Start screen. Now,go to the app bar to select All Apps. Finally, click the icon that bearsyour printer name
- Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista: Desktop – – >Start – – >All Programs – – > HP – – >HP Envy 7649
- On the printer software, press the Estimated Ink levels to know your requirement.
How to locate the cartridge number on the printer?
To locate the cartridge number on the printer is one of the easiest tasks. Go to thecartridge access door and then look for the number In case if you are not able tofind the cartridge number, you can also find it through the HP Envy 7649 printer software.
Scan to Email
How to use Scan to Email?
- Place the original document print-side up on the automatic document feeder or print-side down on the scanner glass.
- Select Scan and then choose Email.
- Tap on the Outgoing Email Profile you want to use on the HP Envy 7649 printer’s control panel display screen.
- Enter the PIN number when asked.
- Enter the recipients’ email address.
- Change or enter the Subject of the email message.
- If you want to change any scan settings, change it now and then touch Start Scan.
123.hp.com/setup 7640 Printer Support
HP Envy 7649 eprint setup
How to ePrint a document from anywhere?
- Switch on the Web Services option.
- On the HP Envy 7649 printer’s Home screen tap on the ePrint icon.
- Now, print the ePrint information page and follow the commands displayed to signup for an ePrint
- Locate or find your ePrint email address.
- Click on the ePrint icon displayed on your printer’s home screen.
- Now, tap on Web Services Settings.
- In the list of options given below, choose Display Email Address.
- Email any document or photo to the designated email address for printing.
- Create a new email and then attach the file/photo to print.
- Specify the printer’s email address without fail; otherwise, you will be prompted todo so.
- Once, the email is received, the printer prints the document.
The printer or the ePrint server is designed in such a way that it does not accept email jobs if theuser specifies multiple email address in the To or CC fields. Make sure you enter only one address to avoid any hassle.
As mentioned earlier, the documents printed may differ from the original as the style, formatting and colour may look different on the computer and printable. If you are printing any important files such as legal documents, it is imperative that you directly print from the software application onyour computer where you have the control over the style and formatting of the document.
HP 7649 airprint setup
- An Apple device with iOS v4.2 or later operating system
- An HP printer with AirPrint enabled in it.
- Your HP Envy 7649 printer and the Apple device must be connected the same wireless network or ensure that your printer supports HP wireless director or Wi-Fi direct.
- If the printer is not connected to a Wi-Fi network, then begin the process of setting up the wireless connection.
- Load paper on the input tray and ensure that the paper matches the paper settings printer and the document that you are going to print.
How to print from your Apple iOS device?
- Ensure that your HP Envy 7649 printer is switched on. In case the printer is in sleep mode, switch it on orpress the Power button to relieve it from the Sleep Mode.
- On your Apple device, open the document, email, webpage or photo, you would like toprint. Now, tap on the Action icon to display several menu options.
- Depending on the type of file you wish to print, touch Print or the Print icon.
- Go to the Printer Options menu and then select the printer’s name in which you want the document to be printed.
- A new dialog box opens and you can click on Options to change the print settings according to your need. (NOTE: Few options such as paper size may not be adjusted on your Apple device. If you still want to adjust, you have the liberty to change it from the printer.)
- Also, the Options menu might not be visible if your printer uses only black ink.
- Tap on the Plus (+) or Minus (-) sign to increase or decrease the number of copies you would want to print.
- Once you specify the number of documents, tap on Print to begin the print job.