123.HP.COM/SETUP 7645 Printer Tech Support
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-844-494-9030
HP Duplex Print
Duplex printing is nothing but getting to print on either sides of the paper. Open the HP Envy 7645 printer software and then select Print.Ensure that the printer you want to use, is selected.Click on the button which opens the Properties dialog box. (Propertiesmay also be called as Options, Printer, Preferences, Printer Setup andPrinter Properties.)Go to the Printing Shortcut tab, choose the Two-sided (Duplex) Printing shortcut icon. Click on the other tabs and change the other print settings.Once the first side of your original is printed, follow the on screen prompts to reload the paper and then choose Continue.Click OK to print.
Scan to email
How to set up the outgoing email profile from the print software (Windows)?
- Open the 123.hp.com/setup 7645 printer software.
- Click on Print, Scan & Fax option and then choose Scan.
- Now, double-click on Scan to E-mail wizard and then tap on New.
- Follow the instructions on screen.
How to set up the outgoing email profile from the printer software (OS X)?
- Open the HP Utility software installed on your computer.
- Go to the Scan settings section and then choose Scan to Email.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- After entering the required fields in the appropriate fields, choose Save and Test to check ifthe link to the network folder is working properly.
- After testing, the entry will be added to the Outgoing Email Profiles list.
HP Ink advantage
Check the estimated ink levels on the HP Envy 7645 printer’s control panel before replacing the ink cartridges. Ifyou are first time user, insert the ink cartridges in its slot. Slowly push it until it locks in place. Userscan sign in to HP Instant Ink program to receive original HP ink cartridges at the respective time.
How to replace the cartridges?
- Check if theHP Envy 7645 printer is switched on.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge from its slot.
- Gently, open the printer’s access door and open the latch on the ink cartridge slot.
- Slowly remove the cartridge from its place.
- Insert the new ink cartridge.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Use the pull tab to remove the plastic tape on the ink cartridge.
- Gently, push the new in cartridge in its slot until it is locked in its place.
- Once you hear the click sound, close the ink cartridge’s access door.
- After installing the new ink cartridge, your printer will ask you to align the cartridges when you try and print a document.
123.hp.com/setup 7645 Printer Model
HP Envy 7645 eprint setup
- Your HP Envy 7645 printer and computer should be connected to a working wireless connection. (Note:The user will not be able to use ePrint through a ‘USB connection’ to your computer)
- Based on the original fonts and layout options specified, the attachment might get printed differently from the way they appear on the computer.
- A user can notice that there are free product updates for HP ePrint. Sometimes you may beasked to enable certain functionality.
Ensure that you have an HP Connected account or you can sign up or one by visiting www.hpconnected.com. In the website, you can view your print job status, manager printer queueand control that can use your printer’s email address.
Also, it is important to turn on the Web Services option. If it’s switched off, your computer will prompted to switch it on.
How to ePrint a document from anywhere?
- Switch on the Web Services option.
- On the printer’s Home screen tap on the ePrint icon.
- to switch on Web Services.
- Now, print the ePrint information page and follow the commands displayed to signup for an ePrint account.
- Locate or find your ePrint email address.
- Click on the ePrint icon displayed on your printer’s home screen.
- Now, tap on Web Services Settings.
- In the list of options given below, choose Display Email Address.
- Email any document or photo to the designated email address for printing.
- Create a new email and then attach the file/photo to print.
- Specify the printer’s email address without fail; otherwise, you will be prompted todo so.
- Once, the email is received, the printer prints the document.
HP Envy 7645 airprint setup
- An Apple device with iOS v4.2 or later operating system
- An HP Envy 7645 printer with AirPrint enabled in it.
- Your HP printer and the Apple device must be connected the same wireless network or ensure that your printer supports HP wireless director or Wi-Fi direct.
- If the HP Envy 7645 printer is not connected to a Wi-Fi network, then begin the process of setting up the wireless connection.
- Load paper on the input tray and ensure that the paper matches the paper settings printer and the document that you are going to print.
How to print from your Apple iOS device?
- Ensure that your HP Envy 7645 printer is switched on. In case the printer is in sleep mode, switch it on or press the Power button to relieve it from the Sleep Mode.
- On your Apple device, open the document, email, webpage or photo, you would like toprint. Now, tap on the Action icon to display several menu options.
- Depending on the type of file you wish to print, touch Print or the Print icon.
- Go to the Printer Options menu and then select the printer’s name in which you want the document to be printed.
- A new dialog box opens and you can click on Options to change the print settings according to your need. (NOTE: Few options such as paper size may not be adjusted on your Apple device. If you still want to adjust, you have the liberty to change it from the printer.)
- Also, the Options menu might not be visible if your printer uses only black ink.
- Tap on the Plus (+) or Minus (-) sign to increase or decrease the number of copies you would want to print.
- Once you specify the number of documents, tap on Print to begin the print job.