123.HP.COM/Setup 5820 Printer Tech Support
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-844-494-9030
123 hp com setup 5820 - Mobile Printing
Mobile printing makes you job easy. You can print any document or photo store in your device and print it with your 123 Deskjet 5820 printer.
NOTE: Your mobile device and the printer should be connected to the same network as your computer.
- Choose the photo or document you want to print from your Apple phone and then touch the Share button.
- Swipe the screen to check the Print button. When you find it, tap on it.
- Select the printer which you want to use and make necessary changes to the print setting.
- After making the changes, select Print to start the print job.
123.hp.com/setup 5820 – Save Space
Using the maximum dpi (dots per inch), you can print high-quality, sharp images on a photo paper.However, printing in maximum dpi mode will take longer time to print and it also requires a large amount of disk space.
How to print in maximum dpi mode (Windows)?
- Open the HP Deskjet 5820 printer software and then select
- Ensure that your printer is selected.
- Choose the button that opens the Properties dialog box. ( Based on the software application you use, Properties may also be called as Printer, Preferences, Options, Printer Setup and Printer Properties. )
- Tap on Paper/Quality tab.
- Change the paper type from the Media drop-down list.
- Select the Advanced button.
- From the Paper Size drop-down list, choose the appropriate Paper size.
- Go to the Printer Features area and select Yes by opening the Print in Max Dpi drop-downlist.
- Click on Ok button to close the advanced options.
- On the Layout tab, mention the orientation of the paper.
- Finally, click OK to printer.
- You can download driver directly from 123.hp.com/setup 5820
123.hp.com/setup 5820 - Energy Saving
When your printer is on sleep mode, it reduces power usage. Also, your printer automatically enables the sleep mode after few minutes of inactivity.
- On your HP Deskjet 5820 printer’s control panel display, tap on ECO.
- Now, from the list of options available, select Sleep Mode and then choose the option according to your need.
Schedule On and Off:
Using the feature, a user can set the time for the printer to switch on and off. For example, you can schedule the printer to switch off during weekends from 11PM to 10AM.
- Touch ECO from the printer’s control panel display.
- Now, tap on Schedule printer ON/OF.
- Select the option you want and follow the on-screen instructions to schedule your printer’sworking condition.
123 hp com setup 5820 & Installation Guide
HP Deskjet 5820 USB Network Connection
How to connect wirelessly to the printer without a router?
- Switch on the wireless direct from the HP Deskjet 5820 printer’s control panel.
- Touch the Wireless Direct icon from the printer’s home screen.
- If the Wireless Direct setting is Off, choose Settings.
- Go to Wireless Direct again, select ON (No Security) or ON (WithSecurity).
- If the Wireless Direct is switched on, then locate the wireless direct and password.
- Click on the wireless direct icon on the printer’s home screen.
- Select Display Name to display the wireless direct name.
- Choose Display Password to display the password.
- Switch on the wireless connection from your computer or mobile device.
- Search for the printer you want and then connect it to the wireless direct name.
- When asked, enter the Wireless Direct password.
- Try printing a document or photo from the mobile or computer.
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network?
- Perform one of the following based on the operating system you use.
- Windows 8: Start – – > app bar – – > All Apps – – > HP Deskjet 5820.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start – – > AllPrograms – – > HP – – > HP Deskjet 5820 – – > HP Deskjet 5820.
- Choose Printer Setup & Software.
- Tap on Convert a USB connected printer to wireless.
Replace 123 HP Deskjet 5820 Print Heads
- Check if your HP Deskjet 5820 printer is switched on. If not, press the power button to turn iton.
- Now, lift the ink cartridge access door. Wait till the print carriage moves tothe right side end.
- Check the error message on the computer and remove the cartridge that is causing issues.
- Gently hold the cartridges in its sides and check for the electrical contacts.The contacts are gold in color.
- Now, wipe the contacts with a dry cloth. (NOTE: While wiping, do not touch any other area or smear any other ink)
- Look inside the HP Deskjet 5820 printer to see the contacts in the print head. It will appear as gold colored bumps that are positioned in such a way to meet the electrical contacts on the ink cartridge.
- Gently wipe the contacts on the printer with a lint-free cloth.
- Now, place the ink cartridge gently.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and give a test print job to ensure that the error has gone away.
- If you still come across the error message, switch off the printer and switchit on after a couple of minutes.