123.HP.COM/DJ3752 Printer Tech Support
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-844-494-9030
123.hp.com/dj3752 Inkjet printer
HP Deskjet 3752 is a multi-functional printer used to print, scan and copy a document or photo. The printer is definitely your go to place as you can count on its reliability. Available at affordable rates,this compact printer saves the space and is designed to fit anywhere –right from your desk,cupboard or anywhere you need it. Deskjet printers are mainly used at office and at your home inyour comfort zone. According to your usage, you can opt for a higher end version. This inkjet printer rom HP is a one stop solution to all your printing needs. Call us if you have any queries about your printer and its related issues.
Connect Ethernet to 123.hp.com/dj3752 Printer
HP Deskjet 3752 users also have the liberty to use either wireless connection or Ethernet connection.Ethernet is the most sought after local area network (LAN) technology. The user will be given an Ethernet cable along with the printer. Connect one end of the cable to the modem or router and then connect the other end to your printer to enjoy uninterrupted Internet connection.
How to change from a wireless connection to a USB or Ethernet connection (OS X)?
- On the HP Deskjet 3752 printer’s control panel, push the Wireless button followed by the Settings
- Now, scroll through the options to select Wireless Setup Wizard. Select OK.
- Follow the on screen prompts to setup the connection.
- Insert the software CD that came with the printer in the computer/laptop.
- Now, follow the instructions displayed on screen to complete the installation process.
Power Saving Mode
Sleep mode can be useful for users who want to consume electricity. When Sleep Mode is enabled, power usage is reduced. Your HP Deskjet 3752 printer will automatically enter Sleep Mode after the printer lies inactive after 5 minutes. The Deskjet printer also has a Schedule On/Off option to automatically switch on and off the printer according to the timings set by us.
How to change the time to Sleep Mode?
- Open the EWS (embedded web server).
- Navigate to the Settings tab.
- Under the Power Management section, select Energy Save Mode.
- From the list of options available, choose the desired option.
- Now, click on Apply.
123.hp.com/DJ3752 Printer Support
- Your desktop or laptop should use Windows Vista (and newer) and Max OS X 10.5 (and newer) versions of the operating system.
- The operating system installed on your computer is in control of the wireless adapter through which the HP software will retrieve the desktop or laptop’s current network settings(the username and password).
- Your computer device and your HP Deskjet 3752 printer should be connected to a wireless connection.
- Your computer is connected to your wireless network over 2.4 GHz. (NOTE: HP printers do not work in 5.0 GHz networks. But, you might be able to connect the printer to network using different setup methods till your modem or router supports 2.4 GHz.
- Make note that your desktop or laptop does not use a static IP address.
- Your HP printer will be HP Auto Wireless Connect mode for two hours after it is switched on for the first time or during installation before it’s connected to a network. (If your HP Deskjet 3752 printer has been switched on for more than two hours and the software hasn’t still tried to connect the printer to your wireless network, then you can reset the mode. Open printer’s control panel and then click on ‘Restore Network Settings’ or ‘Restore Network defaults’.)
Wireless Protected Setup
- A wireless network in working condition. The wireless network should also possess Wi-Fi protected setup router.
- A laptop or desktop with wireless network facility.
Push button (PBC) method:
- Push and hold the Wireless button on your printer until the light starts blinking. It should approximately take three seconds to enable the WPS push button mode.
- Now, click the Wi-Fi Protected Setup on your router.
- On the HP Deskjet 3752 printer’s control panel display, tap the Wireless button to display the menu. (NOTE: Wait till the printer completes the print job before pressing the Wireless button.)
- Choose Settings from the printer’s display screen.
- From the list of options available, click on Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- If you have the WPS router with a push button, use the Push button method mentioned about. However, if your router does not have a push button,choose PIN and follow the on-screen prompts to initiate the process.
How to change network settings?
- From the HP Deskjet 3752 printer’s control panel select the Wireless button and then choose Settings.
- Scroll through the options to choose Advanced Settings.
- In the Advanced Settings menu, choose the item to be changed.
- To change the settings, follow the instructions displayed on screen.