123.HP.COM/Setup 2652 Printer Tech Support
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-844-494-9030
123.hp.com/setup 2652 - Scan documents
How to scan documents as editable text (Windows)?
- Place the original document print side up on the automatic document feeder or print side down on the scanner glass.
- Go to the Print, Scan & Fix option under the Scan a Document or Photo in your HP Deskjet 2652 printer software.
- From the list of options, choose the type of editable text you want to.
- Touch Scan and follow the on screen prompts.
How to scan documents as editable text (OS X)?
- Place the original document print side up on the ADF or print side down on the scanner glass.
- Go to Applications/Hewlett Packard and open HP Scan.
- Choose the type of editable text you want.
- Follow the instructions displayed on screen to complete the scan process.
123.hp.com/setup 2652 – Print borderless
When you use a high end printer like HP Deskjet 2652 printer at your desk, you have countless options to choose from. One of the common print options is that you can print documents or photos without any border. Go to the Print settings, you can choose the option Without Border and it will be reflected in the output.
How to print on both sides of the page?
- Select the Print option from the HP Deskjet 2652 printer software.
- From the list of printers, make sure you choose the printer you want.
- Click on the Properties dialog box. (NOTE: Based on your software, Properties might be called as Options, Printer Properties, Printer Setup, Preferences or Printer)
- Choose the necessary options.
- Tap on Portrait or Landscape option on the Layout tab.
- Go to the Paper/Quality tab to choose the paper type from the Media drop down options in the Tray Selection area.
- In the Advanced options, choose the appropriate paper size from the list of options available.
- Now, on the Layout tab, tap on Flip on Long Edge or Flip on Short Edge. Users can choose these options from Print on Both Sides drop-down list.
- Finally, select OK to start the print.
123.hp.com/setup 2652 - Color Printing
- Make sure you remove the black cartridge and remember to close the ink cartridge’s access door.
- In case the Ink Level icon for the tri-color cartridge blinks, then it has a problem.
- If the Ink Level icon doesn’t blink, then the cartridge doesn’t have a problem.
- Remove the tri-color cartridge and then install the black cartridge back in the HP Deskjet 2652 printer and then close the ink cartridge’s access door.
- If the Ink Level icon for the black cartridge blinks, then it does have a problem.
- If the Ink Level icon does not blink, then it does not have a problem.
123.hp.com/DJ2652 Printer Support
123 HP Deskjet 2652 USB Network Connection
Initially, if you have set up your printer and installed the software with the use of an USB cable with your computer, it is fairly easy to change to a wireless network connection. When you want to change it, you will need the use of an 802.11b/g/n network that will include a wireless router or access point.
- The computer should be connected to the wireless network in which you want to change it.
- Also, your HP Deskjet 2652 printer should be connected to your computer with an USB cable, until you are asked to disconnect it.
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network (Windows)?
- Click on the HP software icon and open it.
- From the options listed on the menu, click on Tools.
- Select Device Setup & Software.
- Also, tap on Convert a USB connected printer to wireless.
- Follow the instructions displayed on screen to change the connection.
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network (OS X)?
- Make sure that you connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Go to 123.hp.com to change the software connection to wireless for this Deskjet 2652 printer.
How to replace the ink cartridges
- Cross check whether your HP Deskjet 2652 printer is switched on or not.
- Stack enough paper on the paper tray.
- Now, remove the cartridges by opening the access door.
- Before removing the cartridge, make sure you wait until the print carriage moves to the right side of the printer.
- Now, lift the cartridge tab to remove the cartridges from its slot.
- To insert new ink cartridges, remove them from packaging.
- Using the pull tab, take off the plastic tape.
- Now, place new ink cartridge at an angle and slowly push it until it snaps into place.
- Close the access door of the cartridge.
- Align the print cartridges to see if it’s working.
How to choose right ink cartridges?
It is advisable to use the original HP ink cartridges. The original cartridges have been designed and tested with the HP printers to produce excellent results time after time.
How to use single-cartridge mode?
The single cartridge mode is initiated when an ink cartridge is removed from its slot in the ink cartridge carriage.
How to exit single-cartridge mode?
Slide in both black and tri-color cartridges in your HP printer to switch to multiple cartridge mode.