All about the 123.hp.com/ojpro6830 Printer
123.hp.com/ojpro6830 is a versatile printer that is capable of establishing a Network connection using the Ethernet cable and Wireless medium effectively. Your Print Head assembly is built using the Thermal OfficeJet Technology for color printing at remarkable quality. You may also print large volumes of documents using HP OfficeJet Pro 6830. Your printer includes an Input Tray that can handle up to 225 sheets and an Output Tray for fetching 60 sheets.
Your Printer Control Panel is integrated with an 2.65 inch Touch screen display for performing most of the Scan, Copy and Fax operations effortlessly. You get an external USB host that is present at the front of your printer for achieving quick print task. Your OfficeJet Pro 6830 has the ability to render scalable fonts and print unique colors reliably. Instantly enable the Wi-Fi Direct Access on your printer and then quickly establish a local wireless network for printing wirelessly. Use the HP AiO Remote Apps from your mobile to initiate a Scan process On the Go without your presence.
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-844-494-9030
The 123.hp.com/ojpro6830 Printer Specifications
- Wireless Light: infers the wireless connectivity status. Some of them are
- A solid blue light indicates the availability of the Auto Wireless connection
- A slow flashing light infers to an Auto Wireless feature that is not connected to a Network
- Wireless Light OFF infers to the unavailability of the printer wireless feature
- Home button: Press this button to display the printer menu
- LCD Panel: Touch the screen display to open the printer menu
- Back button: Press this button to access your previous screen
- Help button: Press this button to display the help topics. Touch each one of the help menu to view the corresponding help details
First-time printer setup
- Primarily try unpacking the OfficeJet Pro 6830 from its shipment and then place it on a table
- Cut open the tapes and external packing’s from your printer
- Peel off the cover sticker from the high resolution LCD panel
- Lift the Scanner lid and then get rid of the tapes present on the scanner glass
- Slide the Ink Cartridge access notch present on the lateral sides of your printer to unlatch the Cartridge door and then to open it. Remove the tapes and protective packing’s found inside the printer
- Remove the sticker present on the Input Tray to open it. Now begin to load the A4 sheets and then use paper width adjustors to keep them intact
- Connect a power cord to your printer and then try establishing power. Also, plug in the USB cable to your printer and then to the Computer for everyday operations
- Open the Cartridge access door and then try installing all 4 of the HP Ink Cartridges
- Load the OJP 6830 series Installation disk on to the CD drive and then open Auto Setup program to install the printer software
- You can use the Output Tray extender for your convenience
- Open the OJP 6830 software and then begin to give a Print command. You may now exit the printer setup
Printer Sleeper Mode
Your HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 is built on a default Sleep Mode operation for reducing the power consumption. You might see this Mode of operation becoming effectual only when no print operation is performed for over 5 minutes. This Sleep Mode time settings can be easily changed over the monochrome LCD panel. Touch the Screen display to open the printer menu. Touch HP EcoSolutions and then tap Sleep Mode option. Touch Power Management option and then try to select a desired range from 5, 10 and 15 minutes option available on the horizontal time scale.
123.hp.com/ojpro6830 Printer Software Setup
How to Install and open the 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 Software in Windows OS
Open the Compact Disk drive and then load the HP OJP 6830 series CD and close it. Open CD drive folder and then try running the Automatic Setup or simply wait for the Auto Setup to run. Now follow on the screen instructions and then promptly designate a printer name for the HP OJP 6830. Click Next and proceed with the Auto Setup instructions to complete the Software Setup. Given below is a list of compatible Windows OS using which you may open the HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 software:
- Windows 8.1: Click Show Desktop button that is available adjacent to Taskbar at the rightmost corner to display the list of programs that is installed. Double click HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 software to open it
- Windows 8: On the Windows start screen just right click an empty space to select Apps window. Now click All Apps to display the list of programs installed. Click the HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 software to run it
- Windows XP, Windows Vista & Windows 7: Click the Start button to get an popup menu. Move the cursor over All Programs and then click it. Your menu list is now populated with All Programs that is installed on your computer. Click HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 software to open it
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 Printer Setup and Installation for MAC OS
Open the external CD drive and then place the HP OJP 6830 series Installation Disk and then close it. Wait for the Auto Setup Program to run and then follow up with the instructions set to specify a desired name for your HP OJP 6830. Click the Next button and try to run through the Auto Setup to complete the printer software. Open the HP OJP 6830 software and then click Print option. Now select either Print Using or Use template over the print dialog box. For the first option selected, ensure to choose your HP OfficeJet Pro 6830. And for the later option try to specify a Printer Setup Name and then click Properties button. Given below is a list of Print Properties that is accessible on different Macintosh OS X:
- Apple OS 10.6: The Print Dialog is designed entirely using a list of blue disclosure triangle buttons that can be easily assessed to set values
- Apple Lion & Mountain Lion OS: Click the Show Details expansion link to populate a list of disclosure triangle buttons that can be used to changing print settings easily
- For earlier Mac OS X: Your print dialog is built using a Popup button that is present with a set of individual print properties for instantly changing the print settings
Update your Printer Software
Primarily try to establish the wireless feature on your 123.hp.com/ojpro6830 Printer and then go ahead with software update. Ensure that you have the availability of an Wireless Network access. Touch the Screen display to open the printer menu. Touch Setup and then tap Printer Maintenance option. Touch the Update option to install the printer software.
Press the Home button to go to printer menu. Touch ePrint option available on the magic frame and tap OK. Touch Settings option and then select Update the Printer. Touch Auto Update and then select it to ON status.
Update the printer software from OJ Pro Embedded Web Server
Open the Web browser and then type in the printer IP address to hit enter button. Your OJ Pro EWS homepage is now displayed. Click Tools frame window and then Click Firmware Update button. Now follow up the on screen instructions to successfully update the printer software.
Turn the Printer OFF
Turn OFF your OJ Pro 6830 by simply pressing the power button. Wait for the power light to go off blank and then detach the power cable. In case, you have improperly operated the power button then this permit your Print Carriage Assembly to rest at an arbitrary position and results which you might get a low quality printouts.
The HP Instant Ink Program
One of the most economical and fantastic features of the 4650 is the HP Instant Ink service. With the Instant Ink program, the HP Officejet ink refill is automatic and the running cost of the printer is drastically low. It works more or less like the cell phone plan. For a fixed fee you can print a pre-determined number of pages per month. Any additional pages would cost extra. If you are not using the additional pages, you can roll them over to the next month. You even have an option to switch plans or go off it especially when you are on a vacation and do not wish to use the service. The service can be restored once you are back. The printer monitors the ink levels and detects when you are going to run out of ink. In the event of lower levels of ink, the printer automatically orders for more.
123.hp.com/ojpro6830 is presented with an numerous list of web services that is of a Pre-formatted content type. Now you can print Tickets, Coupons, Forms etc., on demand over the control panel screen itself. You can enable the HP ePrint services and then begin to print virtually from anywhere. Install the ePrint or HP AiO Smart Apps in your mobile to print and scan On the Go. Also, You may choose AirPrint apps to mobile print from an iPod, iPhone and iPad devices.
HP Printables is a folder that is present on the printer menu is used for accessing many of the Preset Apps. Now you can do with a lightning fast duplex print, copy and scan tasks at a high quality. Use HP OJ Pro 6830 Photo feature to edit Images over the preview screen and then print remarkable quality photos. Use Quick Forms to complete a multipage Scan and then save them on your printer.
Install 123.hp.com/ojpro6830 series Web Services using Printer Control Panel
Update Web Services using Embedded Web Server
Install 123.hp.com/ojpro6830 series Web Services using HP Printer Software in Windows OS
Press the Start Menu key and then move the cursor over All Programs and click it. Scroll up and select the HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 to click it. Click Print, Copy & Fax menu and then select Connect a Printer to Web and Click it. Click the Next button and then go ahead with the onscreen instructions set to specify a desired web name for your OJ Pro 6830 Web Services. Click Next button and then proceed further to complete the Web Services Installation.
Install 123.hp.com/ojpro6830 series Web Services using HP Utility in Mac OS
Double click to open the HP Utilities program present on the Macintosh start screen. Click the Web Services title menu and then using cursor try selecting Connect a Printer to Web option and then click it. Now follow on the screen instructions to specify a Web Name for your OJ Pro 6830 Web Services. Click the Next button and then go ahead with the installer to complete the Web Services Setup. Click Apply button to confirm on the Web Services settings.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 Wireless Printer Setup and Install
HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 is a Network ready printer that can be used on Mobile Printing Technology. You can now configure several number of mobile devices using your printer Auto Wireless Connection. Make sure that you do not connect an Ethernet cable to your printer. Initially try to configure the OJ Pro 802.11b/g/n card over an wireless router network. Make a note of the wireless network name and wired equivalent privacy key that is available on the router device.
Install your Automatic Wireless Connectivity
Touch the Control Screen LCD to open the printer menu. Scroll to select Setup option. Touch Network Setup and then tap Wireless Settings. Select Wireless Setup Wizard and then follow on the screen instruction until an authentication prompter appears. Now use the screen keyboard to enter the network name and WEP passkey and then Touch OK. Wait for your printer to achieve an synchronization with your wireless router and then Touch OK to finish the Auto Wireless Connection.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup
Touch the monochrome LCD Screen to open the OJ Pro 6830 menu. Scroll and select the Setup option. Touch the Network Setup and then select Wireless Settings. Choose the Wi-Fi Protected Setup Wizard and then follow on the screen instructions until the wireless router is detected. Now press the WPS button on the router device to enable it. Touch OK and then go ahead to type the wireless network name and WEP key using the screen keyboard. Touch OK and wait until your printer auto configures with the wireless router. Now check for the control panel wireless light to glow steadily.
Wireless Direct Setup
Touch the Control Panel Screen to activate the OfficeJet Pro menu. Now access the magic frame to select HP Wireless Direct Setup. Touch the control Wireless Direct ON/OFF button to enable it. Next, Touch the Display tab to get the Wireless Direct Name and password over the screen display. Now try to ensure that your printer Wireless light is glowing steadily.