123.HP.COM/OJ8100 Printer Tech Support
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-844-494-9030
123.hp.com/oj8100 USB printer setup
How to connect the printer with the USB cable?
- Take out the software CD that came with the printer and insert it in the CD-ROM drive. (NOTE: Do not connect the USB cable to your HP Officejet 4652 printer untilthe printer asks you to do so.)
- Carefully, follow the instructions displayed on screen. When you are prompted, select USB option on the Connection Options screen.
- Complete the process by following the on-screen prompts.
NOTE: If you have successfully installed the software, the printer will function as plug-and- play printer. If you have failed in installing the software, insert the CD again and follow the same process.
123.hp.com/oj8100 – Fax Setup
How to set up HP Digital Fax from the printer software (Windows)?With the use of HP Digital Fax, your printer will automatically receive fax and save them to a common network folder. It can also forward them as email attachments.
How to set up HP Digital Fax from printer software (Windows)?
- Open the software installed on your HP Officejet 4652 printer.
- Under the Print, Scan & Fax tab, click on the Fax option.
- Double-click Digital Fax Setup.
- Now, follow the instructions displayed on screen.
How to set up HP Digital Fax from the printer software (OS X)?
- Open the HP Utility software on your Macintosh system.
- Select Digital Fax Archive and follow the on screen prompts.
- Once you enter the required information, click on Save and Test.
- Double check if your network folder is in proper working condition.
HP OJ 8100 Features
If you are looking for HP Officejet printer, but with advanced features, then buy HP Officejet 4652 printer without any doubts. You can look for other models of HP Officejet in our website.If you have bulk pages to print at a faster rate, then go for HP Officejet models. The ink cartridges are easy to refill and are easy to use. You can download the software at 123.hp.com. To get your printer up and running, you will have to setup the printer and install the necessary software. Call us on our toll free number and we will save you from all the trouble
123.hp.com/OJ8100 Printer Support
First time unboxing and printer setup
NOTE: While installing the printer software in the printer, make sure that your computer and the printer is connected to a network connection. It can either be wireless, or wired or USB connection.
- Unbox your newly bought wireless HP Officejet 4652 printer from its packaging.
- Connect the wires at their appropriate place.
- Now, switch on the HP printer by pressing the Power button.
- The LCD screen with several buttons and icons is the control panel of your HP printer.
- Install the ink cartridges by unpacking from the package.
- Remove the protective tape on the ink cartridge.
- Slowly, insert the ink cartridge into its place according to the color code. Push it in until it locks into place.
- Go to 123.hp.com to download the needed software and drivers for your Wireless printer.
- You can also install the software from the CD that came with the printer. Insert the CD into the drive and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After completing the process, save the settings and click Close to complete.
How to connect the HP printer to your Mac?
- Click on Setup and the select Network or Wireless menu.
- From the list of options available, tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The list of wireless networks will be available on screen. Choose the one which you want touse.
- When asked, enter the WEP password of the network key of the wireless connection.
- Your HP Officejet 4652 printer will be connected to the wireless network soon. After it gets connected, print atest report to see if the printer works fine.
- Also, it is not needed to install the MAC printer driver separately. It gets installed automatically when you update the Apple device software.
- Now, connect your HP printer and your Apple device with the use of an USB connection.
- Connect other devices to the Internet through wired or wireless connection.
- Go to the Menu option in the Apple device and touch software update. Otherwise, choose About this Mac and then select Software updates.
- Now, choose Install.
Print with Windows 10 mobile
Windows deviceFor Windows 8
- Open the files you want to print and look at the options available on the right side of the mobile screen.
- Click on Devices option to see the list of printers available for printing.
- If the printer you need is not listed, then you need to perform a one-time Add a printer toinstall the in-built driver.
- Confirm the printer you want to select and appropriate print settings. Now, select Print and enjoy printing.
For Windows 10
- Select and open the file or photo you would like to print.
- Now, click on the menu icon that is on the left hand corner of your Windows 10 mobile device.
- From the options displayed on screen, tap on Print.
- Choose your HP Officejet 4652 printer from the list of options available and then change the print settings according to your need.
- Now, click on Print to get the job done.
How to print from a wireless-capable mobile device?
- Ensure that the HP Wireless Direct is switched on.
- Click on the wireless icon on your mobile phone to setup a connection.
- Connect your mobile device to a new wireless network. From the list of wireless networks available, tap on the network such as Hp-Print- -**Officejet 4652 printer. When prompted, enter the password of the wireless network.
- Open the file you want to print and then start the print job.