123 HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer Setup and Installation
HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer Setup is a multi-tasking OfficeJet that is built to be network ready for establishing easy connectivity. It is integrated with a Monochrome hi-resolution touch screen display for automatically connecting printer setup to a wireless network, instantly through OfficeJet Auto-Wireless feature. Now the HP OfficeJet 4650 Installation is complete with the wireless light glowing steadily in solid blue. Make use of the control panel and then print the wireless network details. Thus you are finished with the HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer Setup. In OfficeJet 4650 Installation there is the Automatic Document Feeder availability for copying multi-page documents in quick time.
All about the 123.hp.com/setup4650 & oj4650 Wireless Printer Setup
The 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer comes with a range of features designed to especially appease offices. This very versatile inkjet multi-function printer presents itself as an advantage to the user who wants to print, copy, fax and scan. Take a complete 123.hp.com/setup 4650 review and see that the printer can provide high volumes of outputs, without running out of paper. The key features of the printer are its automatic duplexer, the automatic document feeder, Wi-Fi Direct facility, printing through the cloud, quick printing and high-quality photo outputs.
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-844-494-9030
The 123.hp.com/setup 4650 Officejet Printer Technical Specifications & oj4650 Install Support
- All functionalities and multitasking are supported: Print, copy, scan and faxing
- Dimensions of the printer are: 7.5 (h) x 17.5 (w) x 14.5 (d) inches
- Printer photo printing speed: averages around 1.5 minutes for 4 x 6 inches
- Weight of the printer: 14.43 lb
- Printer box contains: 123.hp.com/setup 4650 All-in-one Printer with HP Black and Tri-color Instant Ink Ready cartridges, Flyer for Setup, Software CD, Printer Guide, Power Cord, Phone Cord
- Software enclosed: Printer Software, HP Update and Photo Creations
- USB Cord: Not accompanied, has to be purchased separately
First-time HP Officejet 4650 Install & oj4650 printer setup
The 123.hp.com/setup 4650 setup can be complemented with easy-to-follow instructions by connecting the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 USB cable to a computer device. The package also contains the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 manual that you can use for guidance.
123 hp com oj4650 Troubleshooting Assistance
Yes you can get immediate assistance for 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer setup. Where you can get 100’s of printer technicians online. Check the bottom chat window to communicate with our support experts.
How long it will take to setup my oj4650?
For 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer setup it will take around few minutes to get your prints from your Oj4650 HP Printer.
To complete the 123.hp.com/setup 4650’s first-time printer setup you must:
- Remove the printer out of the box first and peel off all tape and secure materials outside the printer
- To raise the ink cartridge access door, grasp the handles on the sides of the printer and gently raise it up – separate all packing tapes around it
- Remove all packing materials from the input tray also
- Set your printer preferences:
- Connect the printer’s power cord to a power outlet and turn it on
- You can set your ‘Country/Region’, ‘Language’, ‘Date’ and ‘Time’
- Touch ‘Yes’ to confirm all settings
- Loading paper:
- Open the door of the input tray and extend it towards you
- Slide paper width guides to the outermost sides
- Load A4 size papers with the print side down
- Push the stack in and slide guide widths to rest at the edges of the paper
- Installing the ink cartridges:
- Open the cartridge access door
- The cartridges will push themselves into position
- Remove the ink cartridges from their packaging and place them gently into their slots till they click into place
- Close the access door
- The printer should now print an alignment page
- Aligning the ink cartridges:
- To complete alignment, you will have to scan the page
- Lift the lid of the scanner and place the paper with print side down onto it
- Touch ‘Ok’
- Print a test page to complete the setup
Downloading the HP Officejet 4650 driver
The 123.hp.com/setup 4650 driver download can be conveniently obtained from the manufacturer’s website. It is imperative that you download the latest versions of the driver and the software to ensure full functionality of the printer. To download the driver, you just have to use the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 installation CD that comes with the printer. You can also refer to the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 Wireless setup module in the manual for more details.
Complete the driver download and installation
- Download the driver from the link available on the designated site
- Click on ‘Open Folder’ and click on the ‘.exe’ driver file that has been downloaded
- Accept the default location as it is prompted on the screen and click on ‘Next’
- The installer will extract the files to the relevant locations on the computer
- Follow the on-screen instructions provided by the installation wizard to complete the driver download
For setting up the printer on the wireless network you first have to install the software and then choose ‘Wireless’ as your connection type:
- Type 1: You can use the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ on the control panel of the printer to setup the wireless communication:
- On the printer’s control panel touch ‘Settings’
- Follow the instructions on the panel to setup the wireless
- After the setup you may have to change your settings
- Type 2: You can also complete the wireless setup from a USB connection:
- In Windows 8: On the App bar, click on ‘All Apps’
- Select the printer name
- Click on ‘Utilities’ and then select ‘Printer Setup & Software’
- Then Click on ‘Convert a USB connected printer to wireless’
- Follow the instructions presented on the screen to complete the wireless setup
You can also use the HP OJ 4650 Wireless Setup Assistant to complete the task.
To use the oj4650 troubleshooting module
If you encounter 123.hp.com/setup 4650 problems, such as the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 scanner not working or the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 not printing then just refer to the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 troubleshooting manual for some comprehensive damage control.
One of the frequent problems with the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer is the wireless connection problem. Here are a few steps that can help you troubleshoot the wireless printer connection issue:
- If the printer was connected before and now it is not working, then
- First disconnect from a VPN
- Reconnect the printer
- It should come back to the home network and you can try and print wirelessly
- If this does not work, then turn the printer off completely
- Detach the power cord, wait for some
- Reconnect the power and turn the printer on
Paper jam issues may be common but there are different ways in which you can avoid it. Do not overfill the paper tray and do not add paper when the printer is still working a print. When you see the ‘Out of paper’ message, you can reload the paper tray.
The HP Instant Ink Program
One of the most economical and fantastic features of the OJ 4650 is the HP Instant Ink service. With the Instant Ink program, the HP Officejet ink refill is automatic and the running cost of the printer is drastically low. It works more or less like the cell phone plan. For a fixed fee you can print a pre-determined number of pages per month. Any additional pages would cost extra. If you are not using the additional pages, you can roll them over to the next month. You even have an option to switch plans or go off it especially when you are on a vacation and do not wish to use the service. The service can be restored once you are back. The printer monitors the ink levels and detects when you are going to run out of ink. In the event of lower levels of ink, the printer automatically orders for more.
Enrollment into the HP Instant Ink Plan
Your subscription pays for color and black ink, shipping, and postage-paid recycling
To enroll you have to gather your personal email address, your credit card, and constant wireless or Ethernet connection to allow HP to monitor your ink levels
- Go to instantink to verify if your printer is eligible for the Instant Ink Program
- Click on ‘FAQ’ and then on ‘Is my printer eligible for HP Instant Ink’ and see if your printer is listed
- Register your printer:
- On the control panel, turn on ‘Web Services’ and then click on ‘Enable Automatic Update’
- Click on ‘Yes’
- Then press ‘Print’ and then ‘Print Report’ and print a web services information sheet
- Look for the printer claim code – you will use this to register your printer
- On your computer browser type ‘www.hpconnected.com’ and click ‘Sign Up’ if you don’t have an account
- Fill in all the information in the form provided on the screen and click on ‘Create Account’
- Now click on ‘Sign In’ and log in to your account
- From the home page click on ‘Devices’ and click on ‘Add a Device’
- Enter the claim code and click on ‘Add’
- To Sign up for Instant Ink
- Click on ‘Services’ and then ‘Instant Ink’
- Select ‘Sign Up’
- If you have an enrollment kit, you just have to type the enrollment key under the scratch off portion of the enrollment card
- If you don’t have a kit, you can purchase an available plan and click on ‘Next’
- Select your connected printer name and then on ‘Next’
- Enter your billing information and shipping information click on ‘Save & Continue’ to every screen
- After agreeing to the terms of service, click on ‘Enroll’
Additional Technical features of the 123.hp.com/setup OJ4650 Printer
The 123.hp.com/setup 4650 scan to email feature allows the user to scan from the control panel itself. You just have to load the document or photo you want to scan on to the printer and turn it on. Scan the page and input the name of the destination computer that you wish to save the scan to.
Overall the 123.hp.com/setup4650 printer comes with a low purchase price and excellent quality – a combination, which is sought after in most printers but seldom found. The printer is also easy to setup and uses with the 123.hp.com/setup4650 manual PDF for effortless reference and execution. Make the most of 123.hp.com/setup 4650 Amazon to avail of some good offers on the printer. The ADF feeds multiple pages into the scanning bed so that each page is not replaced physically. Simply connect the OJ 4650 AIO to a wireless router to allow the internet connectivity features to work.
A wealth of characteristics can be accessed from the control panel itself including printing into several cloud sites. Not to forget, the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 app’s list can provide you with access to many forms and fill in content. These include templates for business documents, puzzles, games, and children’s coloring books. Take advantage of the apps by connecting to the Wi-Fi and gain access to more templates such as calendars, fax cover sheets and other forms that are stored in the printer itself. This compact printer occupies very little space on your desk and has many respectable features for a printer that costs less than $100.