123.HP.COM/ENVY5535 Printer Tech Support
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-844-494-9030 for First New Printer Installation
123.hp.com/envy5535 - Easy Printer Tech Setup
- Click on the Start button on your desktop screen.
- On the search menu bar, type ‘Add Printer’.
- A new dialog box appears and asks which type of printer you want to install.
- Select Add a network wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select ‘Use an existing port’ and click Next.
- If you have selected USB connection, then choose Add a local printer.
- From the list of options available, choose the printer name and then click Next.
- A new dialog box opens asking you to install the printer driver for your HP Envy 5535 printer.
Go to the Windows update tab and then tap on HP or Hewlett Packard.HP Envy 5535 Latest Driver and Manuals Download From 123.hp.com/setup 5535 or 123.hp.com/envy5535
The Auto-Off option in your HP Envy 5535 printer is automatically enabled by default when you switch on your printer. When this selection is turned on, the printer will turn off after it lies for 2 hour swithout any activity to save energy. Users also have the liberty to turn off the option. But, even after turning off the option, your printer will enter Sleep mode after 5 minutes of inactivity.
How to change Auto-Off setting?
- Select Preferences from the printer’s home screen.
- In the Preferences menu, choose Auto-Off.
- Now, from the Auto-Off menu, tap on ON or OFF according to your need.
- Click on OK button to save the settings.
123.hp.com/envy5535 - Ink cartridges Install
- Cross check whether your HP Envy 5535 printer is switched on or not.
- Stack enough paper on the paper tray.
- Now, remove the cartridges by opening the access door.
- Before removing the cartridge, make sure you wait until the print carriage moves to the right side of the printer.
- Now, lift the cartridge tab to remove the cartridges from its slot.
- To insert new ink cartridges, remove them from packaging.
- Using the pull tab, take off the plastic tape.
- Now, place new ink cartridge at an angle and slowly push it until it snaps into place.
- Close the access door of the cartridge.
- Align the print cartridges to see if it’s working.
123 HP Envy 5535 Printer Support
Auto wireless connectivity setup
- Your desktop or laptop should use Windows Vista (and newer) and Max OS X 10.5 (and newer) versions of the operating system.
- The operating system installed on your computer is in control of the wireless adapter through which the HP software will retrieve the desktop or laptop’s current network settings(the username and password).
- Your computer device and your HP Envy 5535 printer should be connected to a wireless connection.
- Your computer is connected to your wireless network over 2.4 GHz. (NOTE: HP printers do not work in 5.0 GHz networks. But, you might be able to connect the printer to network using different setup methods till your modem or router supports 2.4 GHz.
- Make note that your desktop or laptop does not use a static IP address.
- Your HP Envy 5535 printer will be HP Auto Wireless Connect mode for two hours after it is switched on for the first time or during installation before it’s connected to a network. (If your printer has been switched on for more than two hours and the software hasn’t still tried to connect the printer to your wireless network, then you can reset the mode. Open printer’s control panel and then click on ‘Restore Network Settings’ or ‘Restore Network defaults’.)
Wi-Fi Protected Setup
Wi-Fi Protected setup (WPS) can be enabled by two ways over a wireless connection. The twomodes are:
- Push Button and
- PIN mode
- A wireless 802.11/b/g/n network which has WPS wireless router or access point.
- The computer and the HP Envy 5535 printer should be connected to the same router.In case you have a WPS router with a WPS push button, follow the Push Button. Ifnot, follow the PIN method.
How to use the Push Button Configuration (PBC) method?
- Users will have to press and hold the Wireless icon button for a couple of minutes for the printer to enter WPS mode. The Wireless light now start sblinking.
- Now, press the Wi-FI Protected Setup (WPS) button on your router.
How to use the PIN method?
- Users can print the print configuration page by clicking the Wireless and Information button at the same time. In the print configuration page, locate the WPS pin. The pin is printed at the top of the configuration page.
- Press and hold the Wireless icon button for a couple of minutes for the printer to enter WPS mode. The Wireless light now starts blinking.
- Now, open the configuration utility or software for the wireless router you are using and then enter the WPS pin.