Let’s find your printer
Enter your HP Envy, OfficeJet, or DeskJet model number.
123.hp.com/setup - HP Printer Technical Support
We provide 123.hp.com/setup HP Printer related full support for your problems 24X7. We offer solutions for all your problems with your 123.hp.com ‘s HP Printers, also we have a team of experts who can help on printer troubleshoot, installation and connection. 123.hp.com printers are easy to handle and to fix issues to meet your business needs. Our geeks are expertise in handling all different software or printer issues.
Our experts can fix any issues independently through advanced tools. We help you on installation, troubleshoot and software guidance. That is why we are offering a full support installation, configure and update printer with us.
Are you struggling to setup and install your printer? We are just a call away. We will provide you online assistance and would help you setup your printer right in front of your eyes.You can download the software at 123.hp.com/setup
Setup & Install
To get your printer up and running, you will have to setup the printer and install the necessary software. Call us on our toll free number and we will save you from all the trouble.You can download the software at 123.hp.com/setup
Diagnose & Fix
Do you encounter problems while printing? Then, leave it to us for diagnose the problem and fix it for you and our skilled technicians will fix it without costing a bomb.You can download the software at 123.hp.com/setup
123.hp.com - Envy
These HP Envy printers are home friendly and can be bought if you do not have hundreds of pages to print at once. Even a tech noob will be able to find it extremely easy to use HP ENVY printer models.123.hp.com/setup
123.hp.com - Officejet
If you have bulk pages to print at a faster rate, then go for HP Officejet Pro models. The ink cartridges are easy to refill and are easy to use. You can download the software at 123.hp.com/setup
123.hp.com - Officejet Pro
If you are looking for HP Officejet printer, but with advanced features, then buy HP Officejet Pro printer without any doubts. Click Here to look at the HP Officejet Pro models.123.hp.com/setup
Printing with AirPrint is fairly easy. Before using mobile printing, cross-check whether your Apple device and your printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Open the photo or the file that you want to print. Now, tap on the Share button.
- From the list of options available, choose the print icon.
- Now, your mobile device will list the printers available for printing.
- Choose the printer according to your need and change the print setting.
- Tap on Print and enjoy printing.You can download the software at 123.hp.com/setup
To get your Android device print-ready, go to the play store and install the HP Print Service Plugin. Install the plugin to print your files. Navigate to print settings in your mobile to enable the plugin. Now, open the plugin and switch it on if it’s already off.
- Open the file or photo, which you wish to print and select the menu icon on the right-hand corner of the device.
- Choose Print from the list of options and then select the printer in which you want to print.
- Change the print settings by clicking on the down-arrow that lies below the option Paper Size.
- After finalising the printer and its settings, tap on the print to get the print job done.You can download the software at 123.hp.com/setup
- Open the files you want to print and look at the options available on the right side of the mobile screen.
- Click on Devices option to see the list of printers available for printing.
- If the printer you need is not listed, then you need to perform a one-time Add a printer to install the in-built driver.
- Confirm the printer you want to select and appropriate print settings. Now, select Print and enjoy printing.You can download the software at 123.hp.com/setup
- Select and open the file or photo you would like to print.
- Now, click on the menu icon that is on the left hand corner of your Windows 10 mobile device.
- From the options displayed on screen, tap on Print.
- Choose your printer from the list of options available and then change the print settings according to your need.
- Now, click on Print to get the job done.You can download the software at 123.hp.com/setup
CHANGE THE HP PRINTER CONNECTION TYPE
How to change from an Ethernet connection to a wireless connection (Windows)?
- Unplug the Ethernet cable connected to your HP printer.
- Once the installation is complete, open the software.
- Windows 8 and 8.1 users should click on Utilities.
- Choose Printer Setup and Software.
- From the list of options available, select Reconfigure wireless settings.You can download the software at 123.hp.com
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network (Windows)?
- Based on the operating system you use, perform any one of the following.
- Windows 8.1: On the left hand corner of the Start screen, click the down arrow, choose the printer name and then select Utilities.
- Windows 8: On your desktop screen, right-click on an empty area. Choose All Apps option from the App bar, select the printer name and then tap on Utilities.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start – – > All Programs – – > HP – – > printer folder name.
- Choose Printer Setup & Software.
- Touch Convert a USB connected printer to a wireless network and follow the on-screen messages.You can download the software at 123.hp.com
How to change from a wireless connection to a USB or Ethernet connection (Windows)?
Changing the connection type from wireless to USB or Ethernet is fairly easy. Users will have to connect the USB or Ethernet cable to their printer to enable the connection.You can download the software at 123.hp.com
How to change from an Ethernet connection to a wireless connection (OS X)?
- Connect your HP printer to the wireless network.
- Go to the Applications/Hewlett Packard/ Device Utilities folder and change the connection to wireless using the HP Setup Assistant option.You can download the software at 123.hp.com
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network (OS X)?
- Switch on the wireless network and then connect your network to it.
- Open the Applications/Hewlett-Packard/Device Utilities folder and then make use of HP Setup Assistant to change the connection from USB to wireless.You can download the software at 123.hp.com
How to change from a wireless connection to a USB or Ethernet connection (OS X)?
- Firstly, add your HP printer to the print queue.
- Now, click and open System Preferences.
- Based on the operating system you use, go to the Hardware section and then select Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- Tap on the plus (+) icon that appears below the list of printers at the left hand corner.
- From the list of printers available, select the one you want and then click Add.You can download the software at 123.hp.com
- Un-box the printer from its packaging.
- Connect one end of the wire to the printer and the other end to the wall socket.
- Press the Power button on your printer.
- On your HP Printer, go the control panel to see if your printer is ready to go.
- Install the ink cartridges and get your printer all set.
- Go to 123.hp.com to download the appropriate driver and the software according to your printer model number.
- Click on the downloaded file and click on Run in the newly opened dialog box.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the driver installation process.You can download the software at 123.hp.com/setup
Support-123-hp.com is an independent website, We are third party service providers and do not rely on any Brand or traders. The information and images that we use on the website are only for information purpose. We do not sell products. we provide services and installation guidance for specific printers and we do not associate with HP or any other printer manufacturers in any form.
Your Printer Connected to A Network?
From your control panel, print a test report. Some printers are provisioned such that report page would be printed on hitting the wireless button. You can go through the manual for more information.
Any Preferred Changes done on your Computer?
In case if you have replaced your router recently, you will require reconfiguring your printer setting. In order to reconfigure your printer settings for a wireless connectivity, you can use printer manual.
Connected On A VPN Network?
To establish a secure connection on a remote network, you will not be able to print a wireless print when you are connected on a VPN. Then you can disable the VPN and try Printing.